Use of the site is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older or of the age of majority in the location where you preside. All information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete.
You may not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while using the Site and for any consequences thereof. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the site, you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site
- Download information posted by a third party, knowing or reasonably knowing it is illegal in any nature
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law
- Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the site
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Post any materials that violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.